Jsme Veterinární Klinika Panda, najdete nás na Praze 2 - Vinohrady, Krkonošská 8.
Pokud máte problém s vaším
domacím mazlíčkem, zavolejte nám, nebo nás navštivte.
Vážení zákazníci, klinika Panda
bude 28.9. zavřená.
Děkujeme za pochopení.
Dear customer, our vet clinic Panda
will be closed on September 28th.
- preventive coprological examination of faeces, worming
- chiping and registration of animals
- issue of a passport
- nail trimming
- anal pouch hygiene
- preventive blood tests
- examination of animals before traveling abroad
- examination of animals following human injury
- preventive examination of animal seniors
- dietary advice
- preoperative examination
- blood (hematology, biochemistry, blood smear,…)
- urine (chemical examination, refractometry, microscopic examination of urinary sediment, bacteriology Uricult)
- faeces (coprology, painting, Giardia test, Parvo test,…)
- cytology (ears, skin, tumors,…)
- dermatomycosis (DTM test,…)
- diagnostic rapid tests - snaptest - FeLV, FIV, parvotest, giardia test, proBNP test for cats
- further laboratory tests (bacteriology, genetics, determination of suitable coverage time, serological examination of anti-rabies antibodies,…)
- soft tissue surgery (castration, tumor removal, caesarean delivery, ...)
- surgical treatment of uncomplicated fractures
- castration of small mammals
- USG examination - abdominal cavity, confirmation of pregnancy, uroliths,….
- X-ray examination
- X-ray examination HD, ED for official assessment
SMALL MAMMALS, REPTILES AND BIRDS
- clinical examination
- vaccination of rabbits and ferrets
- beak and claw treatment for turtles and parrots
- grinding rodent incisors without anesthesia
- treatment of rodent teeth in tot. anesthesia
- blood collection - haematological and biochemical examination
- coprology, parasitology, cytology
- X-ray and USG examination
- surgical treatment (castration, tumors,…)
- removal of tartar by ultrasound
- polishing teeth after removal of tartar
- tooth extraction
- tooth seals
- grinding incisors and adjusting stools in rodents
- treatment of musculoskeletal system of dogs and cats using stem cells
- bone marrow collection
- short-term hospitalization of dog, cat
- long-term hospitalization of small mammals, reptiles and birds
- treatment of musculoskeletal system of dogs using the Dorn method (see blog)
- breeding advice
- animal senior care
- chemical castration of male dogs and ferrets
- delivery and treatment of pups
- infusion therapy
- oxygen therapy in an oxygen box
120 00 Praha 2 – Vinohrady
Tel: (+420) 222 725 345
8:30 AM - 9:00 PM |Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM |Saturday
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM |Sunday
Since 1999 we have been taking care of the health of your pets. We provide comprehensive services in the field of prevention, vaccination, but also surgeries and ambulance. Our clinic has undergone a number of dogs and cats, we are also engaged in medicine small mammals, reptiles and exotic birds.
We provide maximum attention to our patients and therefore our clinic is equipped with the latest technology.
Many breeders visit us from an early age of their pets and thanks to this we know our patients as if they were our own.
Our team of doctors is stable and consists of people with many years of clinical experience. We place the highest demands on the medical team. Therefore, all its members are continuously educated in all branches of veterinary medicine and follow medical trends.